View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 09:13 AM   #35 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

had the nismo oil cooler installed. big *** 34 row setrab, anyway i was investigating the annoying *** whine noise all the coolers seem to make and decided to simply check the oil to make sure it wasnt leaking after about a week. well i pulled out the dipstick and cleaned it off, dipped, and it was over the "full" mark by almost a quarter inch. now........ i know overfilling the oil is bad, but with that giant oil cooler IS IT ACTUALLY OVERFILLED or is the dipstick measurement now null and void due to the cooler? i dont know how to get the proper amount in the car with the cooler on it. oh, and the car was still hot when i took the measurement..... dont know if that matters. also, what happens if you overfill the oil? its been running like this as a daily driver for over a week before i noticed.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote