Thread: Venaci Wheels?
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 05:17 PM   #547 (permalink)
Billy02987
Track Member

Drives: 2010 GT-R
Billy02987 has a reputation beyond reputeBilly02987 has a reputation beyond reputeBilly02987 has a reputation beyond reputeBilly02987 has a reputation beyond reputeBilly02987 has a reputation beyond reputeBilly02987 has a reputation beyond reputeBilly02987 has a reputation beyond reputeBilly02987 has a reputation beyond reputeBilly02987 has a reputation beyond reputeBilly02987 has a reputation beyond reputeBilly02987 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica@UAMotorsports View Post
Honestly I am keeping my mouth shut. I am not Rick or VIP Status. Rick is getting outta the business with the forum so he said let them talk and he will have all the facts for all of them and finish it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica@UAMotorsports View Post
I am not going to be cocky or anything...but Rick does this for a side thing. Not his name sourse of income. And i told him you do it right or dont do it all. His clientele is really all upperclass/higher end cars. He does this as a hobby but i told him you have to control your flow and be realistic with your time frame with your stuff. He knows but he chooses not to respond. He will respond when the time is right.
Apperantly Rick just doesn't give a damn according to his partner. He's just playing games with us. There's a couple other generous post from him saying how were all liars and are doing this just to talk ****. He's had updates for quite sometime but would rather not help. Very professional to be coming from a forum vendor IMO. Just shows the type of business professionals these guys are.