View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 05:03 PM   #249 (permalink)
da mayor
Enthusiast Member

Drives: #TheGoldenZ
da mayor is just really niceda mayor is just really niceda mayor is just really niceda mayor is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to da mayor

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
I received today a call from Smithtown Nissan that they got approval for a new trans for my car. Happy. Why did I wait so long? I've always had 2nd. gear problems. From once/twice a night to ALL night (Ray/Jason. Since I don't push my car or expect good times in the heat of summer, I decide to do some competion bracket type racing. I pick a comfortable time, & try to run it consistant. Just won a nice trophy at Import day at Island drag N.J. Second place couldn't get it into second gear in the final!!!!
My second subject is that except for a performance shop on L.I. that brings several Z's, There are never any 350z/370z's at the track. NONE. I've never seen so many young people not having a desire to race/win

We need to set up a Wednesday night test and tune and have a lot of cars head down.... I'm dying to go to the track again.