Thread: Do You Valet
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 03:09 PM   #46 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

What I really can't stand are places that have a valet only policy (Bucca Di Beppo in Redondo Beach) which I think is total BS. Legally doesn't an establishment have to provide a self park area? One night I parked clear across the entire parking lot in an area reserved for parking at the fight studio I used to attend and as I was walking all the way back into the restaurant, the goddam valet dude came up to me and said I couldn't park there! I told him I was an instructor at the studio and those were my spots and he then backed off. Ahole. First of all, there were signs saying "no Bucca parking" but who is he to tell me I couldn't park there to begin with?? He's not a cop.

The Cheescake Factory in Redondo I notice has a very very small area for self parking which is usually full and to get there you have to go through the valet area where 10 guys are waving you to stop and want to jump into your car so you feel like a guilty douche when you say no and go to park in the self parking area.

I don't like those types of tactics.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote