View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 12:27 PM   #6147 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
lol Lucky's are unfiltered and they call Reds strong?! rofl!

Anyway, I'm sure that even in this country, Marlboro itself doesn't sell as well as the light, ultra-light, and menthol offshoots, but they're all the same brand. In fact, Philip Morris is probably very profitable outside of marlboro.
For the most part in Europe the Luckies are filtered and come in Red, Light, and Ultra Light. In fact I've had a pretty hard time finding unfiltered Luckies in Europe. RJ Reynolds (Camel) is the maker of Luckies, in the US and up until a few years ago Brown and Williamson. I think for the rest of the world it's British American Tobacco Co. that does. L.S./M.F.T