View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 11:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDonovan View Post
lol..., you don't need to know anything about poker. It is a cruz from Victoria to Mt Washington. We have 7 designated stops along the way. Each stop has some sort of event going on. Each car will get a playing card at each stop. When you arrive at Mt Washington you will have a total of 7 cards.

You just make the best hand you can out of those 7 cards. If you don't know the card hands I will supply a sheet with them all and the judges (me) will tell you anyway what your best hand is so not a problem.

Dinner, prizes, raffle items, and cash for the top 3 hands.

We spend the night on the mountain and cruz back as a group on Sunday. You can make the ferry that night and not stay the night as well as the ferry out of Namaimo leaves at like 11:45.

Dave
that sounds freaking awesome, this will be my third year in a row vacationing in Vancouver (best friend lives there now) and if your winters weren't so wet and depressing I'm pretty sure I would not leave.
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote