View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 10:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYE ESS View Post
I want to get tints, are there any issues with tints considering that the windows push up every time you close the door? Also since there is a black interior what would I be able to get away with without getting into trouble? 35% all around? My last car had a beige interior so even with 20% I wouldn't have had a problem.
NY police don't really care all that much about tinted windows unless they really need a reason to pull you over. 20% is pretty dark considering the cabin is pretty dark to begin with. I DD my Z and I don't think it really needs tinted windows to be honest with you. Seeing out of it is hard enough with all the blind spots.

Also, how come you still have the old style plates and not the gold? Where in NY are you?

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote