View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 10:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYE ESS View Post
I want to get tints, are there any issues with tints considering that the windows push up every time you close the door? Also since there is a black interior what would I be able to get away with without getting into trouble? 35% all around? My last car had a beige interior so even with 20% I wouldn't have had a problem.
I don't know about "getting away with it". That depends on the cops in your area.

I've not heard any issues with the tints stemming from the auto-up in the long term. But the shop told me to let it sit for a few days. It helped that I got it done in the middle of summer, since the heat helped it dry faster.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote