View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 09:50 AM   #175 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
I was doubting what you said and wanted an answer from
Someone else... I really believe you are WRONG as per my convo's with Nissan service advisors and other car guys who work with nissans. I really don't think Nissan has the info readily available. We don't drive lancers so your example is not valid. Also mitshu denies all warranties on any modified cars anyway.

I've never once ever heard anyone on Any Nissan forum say anything about a warranty being voided due to driving the car aggressively and the dealer finding out.

I also think it would be In the manual as well. And it is not.
According to the Nissan tech's only the GT-R has a continuous data logger. The rest of the Nissan's only have an event data recorder for use during accident investigation, it only records the last 30 seconds or so of what was happening and it is only saved if there is an event the vehicle recognizes as a collision (air bag deployment, rapid deceleration etc).