View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 08:12 AM   #174 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
I was doubting what you said and wanted an answer from
Someone else... I really believe you are WRONG as per my convo's with Nissan service advisors and other car guys who work with nissans. I really don't think Nissan has the info readily available. We don't drive lancers so your example is not valid. Also mitshu denies all warranties on any modified cars anyway.

I've never once ever heard anyone on Any Nissan forum say anything about a warranty being voided due to driving the car aggressively and the dealer finding out.

I also think it would be In the manual as well. And it is not.
its happened on a GTR... where the people were completely dogging it and blew the tranny... Nissan was able to pull the info.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote