View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 11:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synack View Post
To be truthfully honest, I recommend you get the Nexus S 4G. That thing is a monster of a phone and battery life is phenomenal. AND its the best single core phone released which topped the charts on everything to offer. Its also PURE Google which means there is no added extra stuff to make your phone feel all bloated with junk. And to be honest its probably almost as fast as the EVO 3D even though it is dual core. And you are GUARANTEED the best and latest Android updates which means you get the latest operating systems. That phone also has the ability to be among the first 2-3 phones with Ice Cream Sandwich which is the newest Android operating system about to be released later this year. Again, just my $.02. Whatever you get, I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks man... yeah, I wanted to get the Nexus too, but read some reputable reviews online about issues with antenna and reception I also spoke with a few folks in my area who had it, and they returned it because of some wifi issues
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote