View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Carbon Fiber Element
Track Member

Drives: 04 nissan 350z db m6
Carbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond repute
Default CF Element Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

I will be finishing this wheel up tomorrow, all that's left to do is stitch the sides back up. The wheel has a flattened bottom, and cf on top and bottom. The sides are stitched back up using the same leather as it comes from Nissan...I don't have a pic of the actual wheel but I have done about 6 of these so far and the pics have been posted up all around the forms. I am looking to sell this wheel and trade for stock...I could sell straight up but would raise the price by almost double to cover what the wheel costs from Nissan. I will cover shipping for this wheel, buyer covers shipping of stock wheel back to me.
$600 plus stock wheel.

Here is a pic of the wheel installed. ****Wheel does not come with airbag/horn....it will just be the outer ring.****

Follow us on Instagram @Carbonfiberelement