View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 06:25 PM   #170 (permalink)
chuckd05
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No longer a Z
chuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
There IS on all newer cars.

Think about it, some guy boys a Lancer and gets the full warranty. Than goes and dogs the car and blows the trans. You think there not going to have something they can look at to see how the car was driven. You could go threw 4 or five trans and nothing would be said if there was nothing to record with.

New cars have recording devices how else do you think they check error codes and check for if something is under warranty or not.
I was doubting what you said and wanted an answer from
Someone else... I really believe you are WRONG as per my convo's with Nissan service advisors and other car guys who work with nissans. I really don't think Nissan has the info readily available. We don't drive lancers so your example is not valid. Also mitshu denies all warranties on any modified cars anyway.

I've never once ever heard anyone on Any Nissan forum say anything about a warranty being voided due to driving the car aggressively and the dealer finding out.

I also think it would be In the manual as well. And it is not.

Last edited by chuckd05; 06-23-2011 at 06:30 PM.
chuckd05 is offline   Reply With Quote