View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synack View Post
YES! What mount is that!? I want.

Also, I wouldn't get the EVO 3D because of the reviews. Phone 3D technology is too new and therefore the battery gets literally raped, not even lasting a whole day. Not to mention combined with the dual core it gets even further molested.

I'm waiting extremely patiently on the Samsung Galaxy S II or the Nexus 3 to come out. The Galaxy S II has phenomenal battery life, its the fastest dual core out there, and all other specs blow every current phone out of the water. Minus 4G, which it doesn't have. But it has a very fast 3G modem. If the Nexus comes out too close to the SGS2 then I'll just go with that because every Nexus phone thus far has been a phenomenal craft of work and always killing current phones in speed and reliability. Just my $.02 because I'm an Android dev on a smaller level and I know way too much about these damn phones.

Synack... thanks for the input! Yeah, I have spent literally weeks researching all of this... my head hurts actually. LOL.

I know that I HAVE to stay sprint becaue of cost. No AT&T because of phone service/reception issues, no Verizon because it would cost me 60 more a month for the same plan...so that leaves me with Sprint.

Given that, the EVO 3D was the best choice. Almost all the smartphones will drain battery no matter what, even the earlier gen of the EVO 4G. The phones won't last a whole day if you are using everything up, i.e. video, camera, 3D features, games, streaming, etc... I plan to use some but not all of that. If it lasts a day, that's all I want. I might get a spare battery too, we'll see.

As for the 3D features, I could care less, but the features of the phone itself are a standout...
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote