Thread: Venaci Wheels?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:44 AM   #520 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_G View Post
Rick, don't mean to muddle up the thread but was curious about this.. So if someone were to order Venaci Mesh or Venaci Spirits that were previously made by Work, are they now being made by your new manufacturer?
So... I think I answered my own question here.. Saw a post yesterday on Venaci Wheel's Facebook page.. Black car with what looks like new Gold Venaci Mesh wheels.. However they didn't have Work Wheels logo on them.. But they are like the exact same design as the Gnosis GS4's just without the bolts around the edge of the face of the wheel.

So it seems Venaci has become a knock-off company? Great.

I think I'll be ordering Work centercaps for my old Venaci Mesh wheels (made by Work)