View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 08:16 AM   #405 (permalink)
Filth
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z SR SP M6
Filth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripomaxx2000 View Post
Saturday June 18 @ ~5pm: Black Z with demon blue headights heading southbound on Bay St just south of the Bay/Bloor intersection. I was heading northbound on Bay St. (By the way, saw the aftermath of someone slam his/her Porsche into the temporary concrete barrier just north of Avenue Road/Eglinton. Ouch !!! I must say.)

Saturday June 18 @ ~10:45pm: Yellow Z waiting to turn right on Lakeshore Blvd from Bay St.

Sunday June 19 @ ~ 4:15pm: Grey Z (no spoiler installed) heading eastbound on Gerrard St West, just east of Bay/Gerrard intersection.

Sunday June 19 @ ~5:00pm: Red Z heading eastbound on Bloor St just west of Bloor/Avenue interection.

Sunday June 19 @ ~7pm: Red Z (could have been the same one) parked on
the south of College St, west of College/Bathurst intersection.

By the way, there is a black Z always parked at the Mirvish Theatre. Anyone on the forum is the owner ???

P.S. Update on my Z: There was only 7,000km when I had bought it back in November 2010. Today, it finally reached the 15,000km mileage. That is 8,000km of pure joyriding on the GTA's highways and sightseeing, LOL
!!!
Hey man, what do you drive? I'm the red z you spotted both times, I goto the coffee culture some Sundays to catch up on work/emails etc
Filth is offline   Reply With Quote