View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 04:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
As the subject states, I am contemplating putting clear bra on 1/2 of the hood and fenders. I currently have Ventureshield on the bumper and love it. Thankfully, no chips on hood (yet). So thus, am contemplating putting clear bra on the hood and fenders.

My concern is (which is why I haven't done it yet) seeing the lines/edges of the clear bra on the hood and fenders.

Can you folks please post pics of your clear bra (especially on pearl white) on your hood and fenders? I would like to see the lines/edges particularly.

thank you!
I have ventureshield Ultra on my 'vette (Arctic White) and have seen pix of it on a PW 370Z. My 'vette hides it pretty well, but I think the PW hides it even better. You can see the lines, but only if you are really looking or I point it out to you.

Supposedly Avery Dennison's new Nanofusion is the best film on the market right now. It's a little more $$ than VS Ultra, but from what I have heard it's worth it.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote