View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 10:48 PM   #26 (permalink)
chuckd05
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No longer a Z
chuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nice

From reading this I get the feeling that the OP is really in the mood to bash VTR...

Brandon seems to want to resolve the situation with the car hesitating.. which is the main issue here... The poor customer service that the OP feels he got can not be changed, that is done. But if VTR will make good with the car's issues right now I feel like they do not deserve to be bashed on what it seems like multiple forums... its not like they caused his motor to blow up...

its 150 dollar sensor and a little labor... Internet could be a good and a bad thing, here I feel like its being abused....

But on the other hand.... Yes performance is a great shop, they are the best shop I have done business with by far.... Never dealt with VTR but in this situation it seems a bit extreme that the OP posts this thread the day of the install on multiple forums..

I have had issues with shops that I trusted completely that took some time to resolve and I have been able to resolve these issues and keep full trust in there workmanship and customer service..

I do however feel as if the OP's install was done in a manner in which they could of damaged the sensor and even though Brandon has stated its an assumption I get the feeling that if the sensor is in fact bad, it would be replaced... in which case this thread was pointless... just my .02