View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lemers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Traverse LTZ
Lemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastman5 View Post
if they were priced the same then i would probably go with the gtr but i would b pissed upon leaving because what nissan doesnt typically tell ppl is that if you buy one, u have to register it either for track or for street and if u register it for street and u take it over a certain speed(i dont remember the exact speed....but i know its less than the z's speed limiter kicks in) then the black box records it and it voids ur warranty through nissan so that would piss me off
Can anyone verify that? I've read about the GPS tracking you on track or roads on automatically changing setting but I always thought it was crap. Is the black box thing correct?

2010 Black Cherry Touring/Sport/Nav Now - 2012 Travese LTZ until I leave for Turkey
Lemers is offline   Reply With Quote