Thread: Remote start
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 10:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Just found this
"i dont have remote start on my z but i do have it one my 03 dodge ram. only thing it messed with was the factory keyless the keyless feature is now tied in with the remote start, if i dont remote start it i have to unlock it with the oem remote, if i do remote start it i have to use the keyless on the remote start keyfob. my sister has it on her 05 scion tc she had problems with it because of the immobilizer so she doesnt use it to much anymore. its a nice thing to be able to get into a warm or cool car yes, but i wouldnt put one on my z, no"
That to me is enough to not want to install one

Came from here Alarm/remote start?: 350Z / 370Z Forum: Nissan Forums / Infiniti Forums - NICOclub
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote