View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 11:27 AM   #736 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlazer View Post
Yeah the front springs are a pain due to the fact the coils are wound up really tight at the top of the spring. So the spring compressor cannot easily get clamped on. It can be done but will be problematic. Might have to wedge the spring compressor clips in there. Just be careful. Install took me several hours total time. It is definately a whole day job with the spring compresor task included.

I wound recommend you take pics of your original spring setup at different angles so you know how to orient the new spring on there. It has to be installed just right. Don't want an uneven drop.
Yeah I have read a lot of people saying that you have to get it just right. Im a little concerned about screwin that up. Im no dummy so I should be able to figure it out, I hope.