Thread: Remote start
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 09:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

LOL my friend if only you knew. You have so much going on that I think that it will be a while before it is even possible to do. You see your transponder is what tells the engine and the system it is okay to start. This controls everything so without that the car will not start. So in older cars were the chip was inside the key you needed a tanspnder that held the key inside a box under the dash and tricked the car into thinking it was oka to start. The problem with your transponder is if that is in the car weather it be inside that bax or in our pocket. Not only can you start the car but drive away with it as well and unlock the doors to. So If you did a remote start and you hit the start button on your keyless remote. Someone could literaly walk up hit the button to unlock thhe car get in and drive off. I just think it will be a while before anyone dose one in this car. PLay it safe and wait.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote