View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 10:01 AM   #167 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
Can anyone confirm that this car does NOT have any kind of black box or data logging device that can track what the car has done prior to mechanical failure?
There IS on all newer cars.

Think about it, some guy boys a Lancer and gets the full warranty. Than goes and dogs the car and blows the trans. You think there not going to have something they can look at to see how the car was driven. You could go threw 4 or five trans and nothing would be said if there was nothing to record with.

New cars have recording devices how else do you think they check error codes and check for if something is under warranty or not.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote