View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 10:20 PM   #79 (permalink)
edub370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z S/T 6MT
edub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of light

wow the fact the we just completely crucified this guy for voicing an obvious complaint about the engines in these things says a lot. He did not create this post to flame on anyone. ALSO, as the owner of a 370Z i agree that the engine noise at high RPMs from the factory is exactly as he described "harsh". i love my z, and yes an exhaust + intake mod fixed this, but for any of you who don't think this motor is a little coarse sounding from the factory need to ride in a porsche or m3 and see exactly what he means. our cars don't sound BAD, dont get me wrong, just not as pleasurable of a sound of some other 6's.

Before i get any negative comments along the lines of "Judas" or anything like that, consider that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and should not be condemmed for expressing them.

Furthermore, i would like to say i hope you harber no hard feelings for everyone on this forum nicknick, as many are just extremely proud of there cars, and some get defensive. as to be expected.

No harsh feelings to anyone on here, i love this forum and 370's, but i think we can do a little better at politely disagreeing.

Cheers!

Last edited by edub370; 06-21-2011 at 10:23 PM.