View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 09:27 PM   #843 (permalink)
chuckd05
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No longer a Z
chuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nice

Do to forum rules I can not clarify this... but if you search beemer boards the m3 is a high 12 second car stock and some dont even break 12s with the 6 spd manual... my car is far from stock and has every bolt on available.. i can give you his phone number and he'll explain , he was blown away by my Z lol ! Now he loves my car, lately we have been swapping cars for a few hours here and there.. I love the M to death, like i said I would take it over my car in a heart beat... but MY z is quicker than his M in a straight line .... it surprised me and him ... i have no reason to lie , i dont need to feel cool on the internet. lol... There are a lot of variables in this, driver, specific car, etc and I am not claiming my Z is quicker than all m3's but on a few different occasions his car was a little slower than mine.

my Z is a 12.5-6 car or better, especially from slow rolls...

and nitrous... I WISH i had friends that I could split a car with and feel safe about it... insurance, loans, etc all would bug me out.. even my best of friends I would have a hard time trusting.. more power to you guys! Thats fn awesome.... I almost did something like that with my friend and a GTR but even with 10k down each we would still be paying a ton each month and we couldnt come to an agreement on where it would stay and who would get it, on what days, etc... and that was before even thinking about who's name it would be under..

Last edited by chuckd05; 06-21-2011 at 09:37 PM.
chuckd05 is offline   Reply With Quote