View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 05:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

I dug out my paperwork and I've definitely found an issue. You're hooked up backwards.
I can't remember what I did on my car because I messed with it so many times, but I had sent my "Device Update Cable" to NewYorkJon34 last year so that he could get everything up-to-date when he did the install. He also has an '09 and he wrote a note on the paperwork that the grey/pink goes to the blue and grey/blue goes to the pink.
Did you solder your connections or did you use those goofy little clips? I had no luck with the clips and even had issues because the clips were too small and cut some wires in half.
You might also PM NewYorkJon34 to see if he remembers more than I do.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote