View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 10:57 AM   #17 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

This is such a great question! Honestly, before I looked in here, I'd never asked myself this question. It's an interesting dilemma.

On one hand, the GTR crushes the Z in performance. Plus it's AWD so I might be more comfortable driving it in the snow and wet. But it's huge and very expensive to maintain, and only available in automatic transmission (I'm a 3 pedal addict).

On the other hand, the Z is cheaper to maintain, comes with MT, and is imo prettier.

I think I'd still go with the GTR since my Z is a toy, not a DD, and I have a dog. But it's a very tough decision.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote