View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 08:47 AM   #376 (permalink)
aadosx
Base Member

Drives: 2007 Nissan 350Z
aadosx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
Anyone have these matched with the HKS HI POWER????

I'm trying to rid my car of rasp and can't fins anyone with this combo. I'm leaning towards swapping out my HKS for an FI exhaust....

Regardless I'll be buying these ART pipes very soon. Just hope theres no rasp with the HKS.....
There shouldn't be any rasp. I just went from test pipes to ART Pipes and the rasp wen't from disgusting and unbearable to virtually non-existent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBoneStck View Post
Has anyone developed a rattle in the revised art pipes?? The original set I had developed rattles and I sent them back .. Tony took care of me . The new revised set I have had on for about a mnth now has developed a driver side rattle in the art pipe. It is so freakin annoying ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBoneStck View Post
I checked for all and any contact anything loose and the heat shield. The rattle is coming from the resonator. I was underneath the car and when you step on the gas it rattles loud. When the car idles it is very faint . The rattle is coming from the drivers side art pipe for now. My original art pipes welds failed. I waited for these and 1 mnth later here it is again ...
I am having this same problem from my passenger side ART Pipe. It sounds to me like the rattle is coming from the pipe itself and not the resonator, but it's hard to pinpoint it exactly. It is definitely coming from the art pipe though and it's not hitting on anything on the car..

It sounds like what Tony just said.. a small metallic bead or something bouncing around.