View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 09:11 PM   #209 (permalink)
Glokwork
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z MB 6MT
Glokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC 370z View Post
ohh alright gottcha. cuz i talked to the dealership where i got my Z and they told me if any mods were to be done to it, the warranty would be voided. but i had a feeling they had to prove that the after marker part was the cause of the issue.

but in case of an issue i guess i can just put the stock parts bacj on and then take it in lol

thanks though
My dealer is pretty strict and I know they're gonna give me a hard time and try to give me a bunch of crap about voiding my warranty. As a consumer there's not much we can do when that happens short of contacting a real Nissan rep and taking legal action. It's a giant headache and it might be easier if you can start using another dealer that is hopefully more mod friendly.
Glokwork is offline   Reply With Quote