View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 03:58 PM   #770 (permalink)
IDZRVIT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 CTS-V, '76 Vette
IDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidsilver View Post
As is the case with a number of people, this issue has caused me to delay my decision about buying a new Z. I do remember a few pages back some posts to the effect that with some vehicles the problem seemed to be resolving itself as the car accumulated mileage. Is it too soon predict that this might be the case with most - if not all - of the cars affected with this problem?
If you believe that there is an oil temp issue then maybe you should look at buying a Genesis Coupe or ??? I bought the 370Z and do not track it. I'm as happy as a pig in shite with it along with most owners here. But you decide.