View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 09:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Econ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Fiat?
Econ is a jewel in the roughEcon is a jewel in the roughEcon is a jewel in the roughEcon is a jewel in the rough
Default Econ's Yellow Wheels/Tires, now with 1 [BENT] rim -$400

Anyway, on the way to a car show I hit a pothole and bent the FRONT PASSENGER wheel . Really sucks, but what are you gonna do.

Regardless, I was selling these wheels for $850 (original thread w/ pics and details can be found here:

FEELER Econ's Yellow Konig Wheels 20x8.5 20x10

I was told the rim could be fixed for $120, however i was getting new wheels anyway and dont feel like repairing/repainting this wheel.

Thus as of now I am going to (locally) sell all 4 wheels w/ tires for $400.

The fronts have 75% -80% left id say, and the rears are like 3 weeks old.

I guess either you could buy 1 new rim for about $340 and then powder coat them all, or use them as a winter set or something. idk.

the car still drives ok, slight vibration however i was doing 75 - 90 with the bent wheel, and everyhting was ok. tire loses about 1lb of pressure every 12 hours. I dont know if the tire needs replacing, or if its leaking just from the bent wheel.

anyway guys, $400 obo takes all 4 wheels mounted balanced with tires and locking lugs/key

pics of all wheels can be found in original thread, otherwise here is the bent wheel:

Last edited by Econ; 06-19-2011 at 09:51 AM.