View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 08:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reply. If anyone know the manufacturer of the orange goo stuff let me know. I would like to get the car out of the garage as soon as possible without having to ramp/jack it up again.
Here is the picture of the bung hole with the small hole inside.

inside:

Compared:

There were no instructions with the exhaust and on the weekend, I doubt to get any answers from CNT. I was hoping to drive it tomorrow morning.

So far, I have to go out and get some bolts, nuts and gasket material. Anything else?