View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 01:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
Looks Sweeet enjoy the ride. But I see your background looks good with the exception of your neighbors need to water his grass sorry my type a is taking over. THANK YOU for what your doing for everyone, it's well appreciated.
Thank You, and yes they do need to water their grass...we have been under a 2 month long drought now, it only rained once since the end of May...

Our grass looked worse, we were on the east coast for 2 weeks and our friends across the way watered it for us, but she only watered it three time. When we got back my wife was freakin out! She has been watering it every single day since we got back....Im scared to see the water bill...