View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 10:55 AM   #62 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

I'm old school. Sports cars, to be driven in manual. This is my personal opinion and I acknowledge others have theirs. However, you should drive a car that you own because it makes you smile when you are in it. If you are in an automatic with those paddle shifters and you enjoy it and it makes you smile when you drive it, then thats it for you. If you enjoy shifting the gears and feeling the car respond when you shift and having the control over it, go for the manual. Keep in mind for me my 370Z is not my everday commuter car. My commuter is a five speed manual and although I hate it when I'm in stop and go rush hour, I still enjoy the feeling when I drive a manual for my own personal reasons. In the end game, its what makes you enjoy getting into the car each time you drive.