View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 01:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply. No, I was not going to remove and reweld the tubes, but there was just a small hole for the o2 sensor. I am not sure how it all works or why there is an extended tube for the o2 sensors. Just a trick for EMS?
I also notice the factory Cats have a small extension of the exhaust that goes through the flange and there is a small collar the seals to the exhaust manifold. This is not on the test pipes. Do I need to make or purchase a gasket between them now?