Thread: red or black.
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 09:42 AM   #31 (permalink)
hey32g
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘14 370Z, Black, 7AT
hey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan05 View Post
ok now this question im gona be cleaning the car every weekend i allready do with the lexus is 250 silver...even if it looks clean. ill clean it. so clean it is not a problem. red or black idk i love both
Yeah, and it's easy to clean a silver car because swirl marks don't show. You can't clean a black car like you can a silver car. Believe me I've had both. Cleaning a silver car is enjoyable, cleaning a black car is stressful because you know you're putting swirls in if you aren't EXTREMELY careful. Red shows swirls to, but not to the extent of black.

I'm telling you, I've had 4 black cars, and this is the last one I'll ever have. Yes, they look great when you get it right, but that only lasts about 1/2 a day, because then you start seeing dust or you drive through a puddle and your hours of work are shot to hell.

Believe me if you get black you'll never feel like you're washing even though it doesn't need it. It will ALWAYS need it.
hey32g is offline   Reply With Quote