View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #77 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze View Post
No need to re-read your post my reply to you was because you took it to Stillen convicted for something that was not there fault.That with along with you don't want to see other people have the same issues because of the problem not being posted.I have a custom set up that mean risk by me and only me.Everything was going to be posted in due time once I was done with my build to late for that now lol.

Why even take it there 90 percent of the people with this kit run a generic flash on 91 octane.This is something that my set doesn't have or something I will ever do without getting checked out. I highly doubt that all those people out there with Stillen kits that had problems all have a bad injector that is so far fetch.
I am not even going to entertain the first paragraph like i said you need to got reread my post because you took what I said the wrong way.

You missed my point but ok. I don't know what you do for a living but i am a maintainer on helicopters. I have seen it a few times where bad lots of parts had come out. To where they recall a bunch of the same part during a certain manufacture period. Most of the time the way it gets found out is because people like me install the part, **** don't work right we return it and get another one and it don't work right. We do a investigation found out they had the approx same manufacture date and turns out they are bad parts for one reason or another and they get recalled. You really don't think this happens in the auto business? If that is the case then i am afraid you are mistaken. This year alone it happened two times already. Ohh also a lot of companies that make the parts for my helicopter are also making parts that you are putting on your car or have on your car already. Is it common this happens. The answer to that is no but it does from time to time. I am not saying it is going to be everyones problem that has the kit or fix the issues that the few are having but you really think it is not worth checking? Also considering you got your injectors from weiboy and others are having the same issue as him. Call it what you will. You play rush and roulette with this mod game and sucks to say you ate the bullet on this one but there are ways to reduce the chance of you getting the bullet and I fell this is one of them. I know if I had the kit and I had issues with it i would be getting it checked to make sure and ease off the mind. Or hey keep driving with a car having detonation and put a new motor in it instead of ruling out possibilities based off others experience. I personally think your so exclusive set up had zero impact on the injectors unless you did something to them.
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote