View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #76 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
Interesting. When did I blame stillen? yea let me know when you find that one. Didn't intend to start a panic frenzy as I was not the one who initially brought this up. Also there are a few others that had the same problem as weiboy did and this is why I said it. I didn't tell everyone who had the stillen kit to run out and test there injectors. I was more so saying to the people that are having issues that they might want to get this checked out. If you were having issues with your car that matched the issues I had, and it turned out I found something that was messed up, wouldn't you want me to share it with you? Also if I told you I had a bad injector you wouldn't go have yours tested? Now keep in mind there are a few others that are having the same issue that weiboy did. I think you might want to reread my posts. Sorry if I pissed you off by bringing something up you wanted to keep to your self but then again I am not the one who said there was a bad injector.
No need to re-read your post my reply to you was because you took it to Stillen convicted for something that was not there fault.That with along with you dont want to see other people have the same issues because of the problem not being posted.I have a custom set up that mean risk by me and only me.Everything was going to be posted in due time once I was done with my build to late for that now lol.

Why even take it there 90 percent of the people with this kit run a genric flash on 91 octane.This is something that my set doesnt have or something I will ever do without getting checked out. I highly doubt that all those people out there with Stillen kits that had problems all have a bad injector that is so far fetch.