View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 04:45 PM   #58 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I wouldn't refuse to pay for a radio subscription, but I do refuse to pay for a radio subscription that still has commercials on some of the channels I like, and breaks the music for the dj to speak or advertise the fact you're listening to xm/sirius radio. But I'd be happy to pay a small fee for radio with absolutely no interruptions in the least, jsut one song after the next, 24/7.
Even if there were DJ's and shows, I'd just pay for no commercials.

When Sirius and XM first came out, you were paying for commercial-free radio. Then, years later, they started slipping them in.

My buddy has been subscribing to XM since it first came out. Riding in his car, I stopped him one day and said, "What, what was that? Was that a commercial?!"

He said, "Yeah, the DJ's need breaks once in a while you know?"

I said, "Isn't that what music is for?"
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote