View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 12:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergnthwirker View Post
For 370Z owners: If you didn't get the Z what would you have bought instead? What one thing pushed you over the line to buy the Z?

I wanted a Cayman in the worst way. I loved the ones I drove and up until I drove the Z, I was saving my pennies to buy one in a couple of years. But I found the Z so visceral and immediate and fun that I just couldn't resist. Sure the Porsche was a lot more refined, and probably holds its value better yada yada yada.

But I found the Z just plain more fun.

What about you?
Me:

Z (keep truck)
Mustang GT Premium (keep truck)
Toyota Tacoma to replace my truck
Jeep Wrangler, also to replace my truck

I briefly considered the Chevy Cobalt SS. 260HP turbo, good power/weight, and cheap (roughly half the Z...) - also better mileage...and would make a sporty commuter...but Chevy...yeah...
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote