View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 11:03 PM   #52 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I work for a city PD and I VERY rarely cite anyone for window tint. They pretty much have to talk their way in to one. Anyway, you are certainly right about people being confused about the law in California, but the state vehicle code is the only resource that matters and the vehicle code states you may not affix any material at all to your front windows. It sucks, I know, and it really depends on the cop who stops you whether or not your tinting is "OK" or not. Based on my experience with people asking me to sign off the correction on their tint tickets, I find the CHP writes a lot of them.
good to know info...thank you sir...