View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
Ive done some searching and really have not came to a good conclusion. I have all Nismo stock brakes, and I want to upgrade to stainless braided lines and to a good set of high performance brake pads. For those that track there cars regularly and drive on the streets aswell what brand and part # do you recommend? Thanks in advance!
Do you actually have the Nismo optional brake pads (extra $$ at signing) or do you just have the standard sport brake pads? Honetly for street driving, the stockers are fine.

I can tell you what we're getting here in the next month or so before we hit the track in Jul and that's a set of carbotech xp 8's all around. if/when we feel we need more brake, then we'll upgrade to xp10's.

Ps--already have the forged performance lines and rbf 600 sitting in the garage waiting to be installed too.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote