View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 07:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Most everyone here who tracks often change there pads out between street and track. But the stock ones are good enough. But you could check out the Carbotech Bobcat pads. Which are not recommended for the track per Carbotech.

I have HP+ pads and love them right now. They are dusty and are known to be rough on rotors. So far as the rotors goes, I feel that's more so on lots of hard driving and track days (which could only turn out to be one day at the track pending your braking habits). I've had several hard runs and my rotors are fine. But I could see them getting ready for the signs of wear. Nothing serious yet. The bite on them are nice but fades with decent heat. These pads are in the middle of the road IMO. Some love them some are against them.

Last edited by SPOHN; 06-16-2011 at 07:46 PM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote