View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 08:09 PM   #22 (permalink)
kevr6
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Zed_car View Post
Coilover explosion level 9000 - Subaru Legacy Forums

Hopefully you have better luck than that guy.

Sorry, I still won't run taiwan junk. For the guy that said that BC is the one making the coilovers for APEXi and Greddy: He is dead wrong, even if he is correct. When was the last time a greddy or APEXi coilover detonated?
He hit a pothole...I've done that and broke a coilover housing in to two peices(expensive set too) before.
Now if the car was driving along and didn't hit something then I would see your point.
Any coilover can be trashed since the housing is so narrow! If that car was up north then I bet that it was a gaping hole he drove into. I used to live in NYC and have seen these killer potholes everywhere.
I work at a dealership and I always have folks coming in and blaming the vehicle if something breaks even though they hit something...same thing here. This hasn't swayed me is my point!