View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 03:30 PM   #44 (permalink)
joejo02
Base Member

Drives: none
joejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond reputejoejo02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidyan View Post
You're probably right but there is no way I was going to tint the car only 70% which looks just a tad darker than no tint at all. Most people are doing 35% on the front side. I figured I'd go with the 50% which is a little lighter and along with the contrast on the 22% rear there is enough difference to make it look not too dark. If they pull out the light meter, nothing I can do but I think having them write 70% on the receipt instead of 50% was still the best option and has some chance of working.
Got pictures? I want to see what it looks like because I wanted to go with 50% in the front but the tint shop said they only had 35%. So I just went ahead and did that. Lately I've been getting used to driving with the windows down but with how the weathers been lately its only a matter of time before I start using the AC.

-JoE
joejo02 is offline   Reply With Quote