View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 08:46 AM   #941 (permalink)
Dzel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z PW M6
Dzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansoac View Post
At least you are looking. dont even get me started on those lazy ******** who sit around and collect my hard earned money. i understand unemployment and why we have it...but i have a friend who makes 80% of his previous check just for sitting on his ***...he has been doing it for over a year now and has yet to look elsewhere.
Man the oil field went down last year, and a whole bunch of people I knew were getting unempolyment and making more money than I was cause they were doing side jobs on top of the checks they were getting. While I was living check to check. Anyways yeah I was pissed.

On another note I hate when I go to the grocery store and some one uses food stamps for their grocreries. Which is fine if you need help you need help. But when you get into a Escalade or a Lexus after using taxpayers money to pay for your food! It's complete BS