View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 03:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serge View Post
Wow, $36,4k for a loaded Touring with Nav!

The quote I received was for a 2009 model, which means a 2010 Base/Sport should be very close to $40k. At this price range, I can get a BMW 335 Coupe with leather, Logic7 SS, Nav and Sport package from the BMW Military Sales Program...

Are we talking about the same military overseas program? If not, do you have a link or a POC?

Thanks!
use this link, click the get a free quote link and fill in the online form, under required options ask for Yvonne and say she was recommended by me mention my 370z red...

Military AutoSource - Authorized Distributors for Audi, VW, Mazda, Nissan, Infiniti, Polaris and Victory