View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 01:51 AM   #40 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dal1307 View Post
FYI, I measured my 9 PSI pulley and it is right around 2.8". Do you know the size of the pulleys on the back of the bracket and the SC? My car is in having new brake rotors and coilovers installed so I can't measure it right now.
I'm not sure of the size of the stock pulleys that Stillen uses I took mine off and threw them in the trash. The biggest cog pulley you can go with is a 34 tooth jackshaft ,and 34 tooth supercharger pulley.

FYI if your going to switch to cog pulley set up make sure you order a 35mm supercharger pulley. The supercharger pulley lines up slightly off from the Idler and jackshaft pulley.