View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 11:03 PM   #205 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
Umm, im glad I dont live in Denver , CO ....

haha

I am also angry that one trip to the track with radials and something broke... my car wont go into gear, but I still have full pedal movement... clutch is stuck enganged.. just put fidanza flywheel in last week and made one trip to track... awesome!!!!

you must pay to play I guess... Im guessing bad throw out bearing??? May buy the upgraded CSC if they do not cover it... fingers crossed for warranty though, I have a great relationship with my Nissan service department... but with a going to the track and in my case the fidanza flywheel be aware you could break things.. as me and jnaut have broken some ish just NA .... ugh , I am still on stock clutch... debating upgrading that now but I can not continue to dump money into her when I have other things to worry about in my life
That sucks dude. I hope everything is covered and you're back out there soon
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote