View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
fryzia23
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 MB 370Z NISMO
fryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default dealer trades...

During MDW I signed a contract and put down deposit for brand new 2011 black nismo for 39192 which had to be located first. For those past few weeks the dealer had no luck to get the car. Finally today the sales manager called me and said that theyre going back and forth with some dealer and that the only way for them to get the car for me is for 42200 because thats the price the other dealer wants for their nismo. Im going to talk to them in person later today. Are you guys think that they are trying to pull a trick and make me pay more or is it possible that they actually telling the truth?
fryzia23 is offline   Reply With Quote